In this episode of DH+ INSPIRE Podcast, we had the pleasure to sit down with Carter Hostelley, the CEO of Leadtail. During part 1 of this episode, we discuss Carter’s impressive and extensive background while chatting about his progression in the B2B social media and marketing industry – including what drew him to the industry and why he thinks influencer marketing is so essential for success. From finances to business development, Carter has seen and experienced it all.
Along the way, Carter provides his insights on how influencer marketing and social media can benefit any business. We also discuss marketing timing and the most powerful kind of marketing out there, word of mouth. Whether you’re a leader in marketing or you’re just looking to learn more about influencer marketing and social media, you’ll want to tune in for this episode as we cover the following:
- Why B2B companies should consider influencer marketing.
- The best ways to choose the right influencers for your brand.
- Tips for collaborating with influencers.
- How influencer marketing is still possible even if you don’t have a budget to pay influencers.
- How to measure the success of influencer marketing.
- The biggest mistake B2B companies make when doing influencer marketing.
Be on the lookout for part 2 of this episode coming your way soon!
Follow us on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts to stay on top of the inspiring conversations we have coming soon!