What kind of first impression does your office give to visitors, clients and employees? Is it a good representation of your brand? Does it reflect your company culture?
Whether you realize it or not, your business is itself a brand, and it’s important that you separate your brand from the competition. For this reason, it’s crucial that the identity and essence of your brand is present in everything you do, including throughout your office. After all, your brand personality can help your customers connect with your business while boosting employee productivity.
With COVID-19 business restrictions coming to an end, you may be in the process of redesigning your workspace to accommodate for things like social distancing. As you do, this is a great time to re-evaluate your interior branding and signage. You may find that it is lacking in one or a few ways that you hadn’t had time to notice before.
While internal branding can take many forms, some of the easiest ways to upgrade your workspace is by using office graphics, wayfinders and wall wraps. Other tips to make your office stand out include:
- Differentiate between staff and client spaces – Employees and customers likely view your business differently, so make sure you’re sending the right messages to each group by coming up with appropriate branding ideas for the two different types of offices spaces.
- Include your products – Showcasing your own products is a simple and affordable way to give your office a face lift. Nothing tells the story of your brand better than your products.
- Don’t overdo it – Office branding can be a balancing act, and it is very possible to overdo it. Remember, less is sometimes more. Focusing on key customer touch points, such as the reception area and conference rooms, is a wise decision.
- Feel free to brag – Strategically placed company milestones and achievements can be a great way to inspire expertise and trust.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help – When looking to begin your office branding project, don’t be afraid to ask the experts. At Exhibit Logistics we can help you maximize your office space and turn the mundane into magnificent. We’ll help you create a custom look and feel for your office that will make your entire company proud.
To learn more about interior branding and how updating your office could help your business, please contact Tyler Houston at firstname.lastname@example.org.