In our third episode of DH+ INSPIRE’s Women Transforming Manufacturing series, we had a lively conversation on the value of tapping into your network and professional community with Jacki Lutz, a rising marketing star, and the Global Head of Marketing Communications and Intelligence for Aftermarket Business and TPMS at Sensata Technologies. Along with her primary role, she’s also a critical member of several prominent industry organizations such as the CAASA, YANG, the Auto Care Association, and Women in Auto Care.
As we weave through her story, we dive into her people-focused and human take on market intelligence and communications to gain some actionable inspiration on:
- How being open to experiences and opportunities in alignment with your personal and professional values is a critical key to career and leadership success.
- The value of servant leadership and how being collaborative and celebrating the success of your team is one of the greatest ways to empower those around you and help drive organizational performance.
- The importance of always remembering that data and market intelligence is driven by real-world activity – and the value of tapping into your offline network to achieve deep, practical insights into what’s happening in your markets.
- Why association membership and giving back to your professional community is one of the best ways to both inspire growth within – and help others grow – at the same time. Along with some actionable tips on how to start engaging with your industry.
To connect with Jacki, you can visit her LinkedIn here.
To learn more about how Sensata is enabling and improving connection, intelligence safety, and efficiency in the world’s most mission-critical industries, visit https://www.sensata.com/
And, if you’re in the automotive world and looking to grow your network AND help your industry grow, you can learn more about some of the industry’s prominent associations by searching:
- The Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA)
- The Auto Care Association
- The Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG)
- Women in Auto Care
Women Transforming Manufacturing is a regular podcast and video series dedicated to highlighting and celebrating the women who are helping drive innovation, setting leadership standards, and achieving incredible business results in the world of manufacturing. Follow us on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts to stay on top of the inspiring conversations we have coming soon!