In the first episode of our Executive series, we had the pleasure to sit down with Dean Douglas, Partner at Cache Creek Industries. During the episode, we chat with Dean about his extensive experience in executive roles within companies like Dover Corporation while discussing the importance and impact of building a company culture.
Along the way, we get firsthand advice from Dean about how to succeed in executive positions and how these roles helped him establish best practices for establishing core company values and beliefs.
Whether you’re a high-level executive or you’re just looking to learn more about the importance of core values and building culture, you’ll want to tune in for this episode as we cover the following:
- 5 areas to focus on when guiding an organization
- The importance of coaching
- What it means to be a leader and building a foundation of trust within an organization
- Establishing a culture in a work environment
- Breaking down the barriers to growth
Follow us on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts to stay on top of the inspiring conversations we have coming soon!