In our second episode of DH+ INSPIRE’s Women Transforming Manufacturing series, we were honored and humbled to spend some time with Sonita Lontoh, Global Marketing Chief for HP’s new, disruptive Printing & Digital Manufacturing business. A recent inductee into the inaugural class of Women In Manufacturing’s (WiM) Hall of Fame, Sonita’s experience spans from leading teams at Fortune 100 global companies such as HP, Siemens and PG&E to venture-backed startups and strong exits. Through this conversation, we covered a lot of insightful and inspiring ground:
- Where Sonita’s drive and passion for technology were born, and how she channeled her need to help the world realize new, innovative possibilities into an extremely successful career.
- The various ways in which HP’s 3D Printing & Digital Manufacturing are helping companies create better products and better processes while simultaneously promoting sustainability.
- The importance of a growth mindset on one’s career, and its ability to make an impact in both a professional and personal sense.
- The power of seeking and embracing feedback to become a better teammate, better thinker and better leader.
- The differences and similarities between industrial and consumer marketing, and how bold marketers can succeed in both.
- The incredible effect of diversity and inclusion on team performance and innovation, looking at why both companies and individuals should embrace it.
Women Transforming Manufacturing is a regular podcast and video series dedicated to highlighting and celebrating the women who are helping drive innovation, setting leadership standards and achieving incredible business results in the world of manufacturing. Follow us on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Podcasts to stay on top of the inspiring conversations we have coming soon!